- There are nearly 52 Muslim countries.
- Show one Muslim country which provides Haj subsidy
- Show one Muslim country where Hindus are extended the special rights that Muslims are accorded in India?
- Show one country where the 85% majority craves for the indulgence of the 15% minority.
- Show one Muslim country, which has a Non-Muslim as its President or Prime Minister.
- Show one Mullah or Maulvi who has declared a 'fatwa' against terrorists.
- Hindu-majority Maharashtra, Bihar, Kerala, Pondicherry , etc. have in the past elected Muslims as CM’s, ….. Can you ever imagine a Hindu becoming the CM of Muslim - majority J&K?
- In 1947, when India was partitioned, the Hindu population in Pakistan was about 24% ….Today it is not even 1%. In 1947, the Hindu population in East Pakistan (now Bangladesh) was 30% …. Today it is about 7%. What happened to the missing Hindus?
Do Hindus have human rights?
- In contrast, in India, Muslim population has gone up from 10.4% in 1951 to about 14% today; …whereas Hindu population has come down from 87.2% in 1951 to 85% in 1991.
Do you still think that Hindus are fundamentalists?
- In India today Hindus are 85%. If Hindus are intolerant, how come Masjids and madrasas are thriving? How come Muslims are offering Namaz on the road? How come Muslims are proclaiming 5 times a day on loud speakers that there is no God except Allah?
- When Hindus gave to Muslims 30% of Bharat for a song, why should
Hindus now beg for their sacred places at Ayodhya, Mathura And Kashi?
- Why Gandhiji objected to the decision of the cabinet and insisted that Somnath Temple should be reconstructed out of public fund, not government funds. When in January 1948 he pressurized Nehru and Patel to carry on renovation of the Mosques of Delhi at government expenses?
- Why Gandhi supported Khilafat Movement (nothing to do with our freedom movement) and what in turn he got?
- If Muslims & Christians are minorities in Maharashtra, UP, Bihar etc., are Hindus not minorities in J&K, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya etc? Why are Hindus denied minority rights in these states?
- When Haj pilgrims are given subsidy, why Hindu pilgrims to Amarnath, Sabarimalai & Kailash Mansarovar are taxed?
- When Christian and Muslim schools can teach Bible and Quran,
…. Why Hindus cannot teach Gita or Ramayan in our schools?
- Do you admit that Hindus do have problems that need to be recognized? Or do you think that those who call themselves Hindus are themselves The problem?
- Why post - Godhra is blown out of proportion, when no-one talks of the ethnic cleansing of 4 lakh Hindus from Kashmir?
- Do you consider that - Sanskrit is communal and Urdu is secular, Mandir is Communal and Masjid is Secular, Sadhu is Communal and Imam is secular, BJP is communal and Muslim league is Secular, Dr.Praveen Bhai
Togadia is ANTI-NATIONAL and Bhukari is Secular, VandeMatharam is communal and Allah-O-Akbar is secular, Shriman is communal and Mian is secular, Hinduism is Communal and Islam is Secular, Hindutva is
communal and Jihadism is secular, and at last, Bharat is communal and Italy is Secular?
- Why Temple funds are spent for the welfare of Muslims and Christians, when they are free to spend their money in any way they like?
- When uniform is made compulsory for school children, why there is no Uniform Civil Code for citizens?
- In what way, J&K is different from Maharashtra, TamilNadu or UttarPradesh, to have Article 370?
- Abdul Rehman Antuley was made a trustee of the famous Siddhi Vinayak
Temple in Prabhadevi, Mumbai ….Can a Hindu - say Mulayam or Laloo – ever become a trustee of a Masjid or Madrasa?
- Dr. Praveen bhai Togadia has been arrested many times on flimsy grounds.
Has the Shahi Imam of Jama Masjid, Delhi, Ahmed Bhukari been arrested for claiming to be an ISI agent and advocating partition of Bharat?
- A Muslim President, A Hindu Prime Minister and a Christian Defence Minister run the affairs of the nation with a unity of purpose.
- Can this happen anywhere, except in a HINDU NATION - BHARAT?
- "Hinduism is not a religion it is a way of life.
- Swami Vivekananda
This is not prepared by/for any political party/group
… these are the observations & the thoughts of
a Citizen Of India